- The Rounded Invoice Generator ("the Service") is owned and operated by Rounded Trading Pty Ltd ABN 68 648 536 761 ("the Company"). In these Terms and Conditions ("Terms"), "us", "we" and "our" refer to the Company and references to "you" or "your" is to you, the end user.
- The Service is an online platform for users to generate single invoices.
- All notices, enquiries, complaints can be communicated to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using the Service you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must stop using this site and leave it immediately.
- We may change, update or amend these Terms at our absolute discretion without notice.
Use of the Service
You are granted a non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to access the Service and use its functionality on
the condition that:
- You are over the age of 18;
- You only use the Service for genuine and lawful purposes;
- You do not engage in any improper, indecent or offensive behaviour while using the Service;
- You are not breaking any local, state or federal law in your relevant jurisdiction, or in the state of Victoria, Australia by accessing this Service; and
- You will treat the Service with respect and will not partake in any conduct that could be considered bullying, harassment, degradation, insulting or otherwise demeaning to the human standard of any other person (as determined by us).
In respect of anything that you upload or input to the Service, you warrant that it is:
- to the best of your knowledge, accurate;
- compliant with these Terms;
- free of any computer virus or malicious code;
- not false, defamatory, misleading or otherwise deceptive in any way; or
- not uploaded in breach of the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You agree that you are liable for and indemnify us against any and all liability, loss, costs and expenses arising from or incurred in connection with your breach of any warranty in these Terms.
- We make no warranties as to the accuracy of anything submitted by any user of this Service, and will accept no liability for errors or omissions in general.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to remove any invoice generated by a user of the Service.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to access the Service and use its functionality on the condition that:
- By using this Service you agree that we accept no responsibility for this Service being unavailable, and we make no warranties or guarantees, implied or express, as to the ongoing availability of the Service.
- You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage that you or any other person incurs by not being able to access the Service or parts of it.
- We may change, update or otherwise amend the Service at our absolute discretion and without notice.
All content on the Service is the copyright of the Company. Without the express written permission of the
Company, you shall not:
- replicate all or part of the site in anyway; or
- incorporate all or part of the Service in any other webpage, site, application or other digital or non-digital format.
- The Company has moral and registered rights in its trademarks and you shall not copy, alter, use or otherwise deal in the marks without the prior written consent of the Company.
- You agree that by using the site you will not copy the Service or the Services that it provides for your own commercial purposes. You agree and warrant that you will not solicit the Users, Members and Providers of the Service to join another competing site or in anyway to stop using the Service in preference of using another site offering comparable services. You indemnify us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this warranty.
- All content on the Service is the copyright of the Company. Without the express written permission of the Company, you shall not:
Third Party Websites, Advertising & Marketing
- The Service may contain information & advertising from third-party businesses, people & websites ("Third-Parties"). You consent to receiving this information as part of your use of the Service.
- We are not responsible for any information transmitted by Third Parties or liable for any reliance you make upon the information or statements conveyed by Third Parties (or in relation to your dealings with Third Parties), nor are we responsible for the accuracy of any advertisements.
- As consideration for providing the Service, you agree we may use your email address and/or other email information submitted to the Service for our marketing and advertising.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- You agree that you use the Service at your own risk, and you release the Company from all liability with respect to your use of the Service,
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the conduct or activities of any user of the Service.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of, or conduct in connection with, the Service, including but not limited to any breach by you of the Terms.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or any other similar or analogous loss resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Service or any content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, in equity or any other legal theory, and whether or not we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damage to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
- Either party may end the agreement arising from these terms and conditions immediately for any reason by giving the other party written notice. Where this agreement has been terminated you must immediately cease using the Service.
- We will send you notices and other correspondence to the details that you submit to the Service, or that you notify us of from time-to-time.
- Email notice from us to you is effective notice under these Terms.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation, warranty or statement made by any other party, other than as set out in these Terms.
- The relationship between us and you under any agreement arising from these Terms does not form a joint venture or partnership.
- No relationship clause of this agreement will be deemed waived and no breach excused unless such waiver or consent is provided in writing.
- Any agreement arising under these Terms will be governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Austrlaia. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts with jurisdiction there.
- Any clause of these Terms, which is invalid or unenforceable, is ineffective to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the remaining clauses of the Terms.
- Any agreement arising from these Terms is part of an ecommerce transaction and the parties agree that the agreement shall be accepted electronically and the agreement formed & validly entered into electronically in accordance with the Electronic Transactions Act 1999 (Cth).
- The termination of any agreement arising from these Terms does not affect the parties’ rights in respect of periods before the termination of this agreement.